Puddlestomping Puddlestomping

I like it! Sounds very fresh and summery

SusanMoon responds:

Thank you! I guess there are puddles in the summer too. ;)

Castle Theme 1 Castle Theme 1

Wow that was so good! I really liked all the different layers, they worked together really well. Good job with the instruments too, cant wait to see more!

SusanMoon responds:

Thanks so much, Croirefly!

How I Met Your Mother How I Met Your Mother

Haha cute!

AliMaredia responds:

Thanks!

Kiss of a Harpist Kiss of a Harpist

This song has a great epic kind of feel to it but also a lot of fun

Even So, My Wish Was Granted Even So, My Wish Was Granted

I liked the intro a lot, you threw me off a bit at 0:45 when the strings and piano stopped but then you brought me back in shortly after so it wasn't too bad. I liked the use of all the instruments and how fast paced it was, keeping it interesting throughout the entire song. Also, about the end with the heartbeats, this is just my opinion, you know your song better than I do, but it might sound better with just 5 or 7 heartbeats and instead of fading out in volume, just letting it fade out on its own. Great song!

Gls responds:

And here I was wondering how people will react with the sudden transition. I agree with your opinion about the heartbeats, tho.

Overall, thank you very much for the review!

Sidewinder - [8-bit] Sidewinder - [8-bit]

Nice loop, I could totally see myself playing an old game with this tune. I can listen to it for a while without it getting too boring. Reminds me of mech platoon on the gba with a little bit of megaman mixed in :)

Leaves Leaves

Very sweet and bubbley! I could listen to this for a while.

Minecraft Loop Minecraft Loop

Neat, I thought it was pretty catchy and it loops well. I might change the static sounding instrument a bit though.

Abombination responds:

Glad you liked it. Ill update it as soon as possible.